* High-quality battery.
* Equipped with LED battery indicator can inform you to charge in time!
* Safer, more environmentally friendly, free of heavy metals.
* This waterproof and sturdy plastic casing can be installed in most positions, can resist vibration, shock, and is light in weight. The shell is waterproof!
* The electric bike battery with a battery base that will fit most bike frames.
* Lock with Keys securely locks the mount on the bike frame, prevents the battery from being stolen.
* With the on/off button, save more power.
* Lighted battery LED power Indicator, inform you to charge your battery on time.
Battery voltage: 36V /48V
Capacity: 36V 10AH,36V 10.4AH,48V 10AH,48V 10.4AH
Charging time: 5-7hours
Battery size: 365 * 90 * 90mm
Cycle life: about 1000 cycles
Battery type: Lithium-ion
Shell material: plastic
Maximum constant discharge current: 20A
Working temperature load: 0℃ to 45℃
Storage: -20℃~45℃ safe
e-bike Battery+charger+ user’s manual+ Mounting screws
1. Since the size is manually measured, there may be a little error, please refer to the size of the received item, thank you for your understanding.
2. If you have any questions, please contact me in time, I will help you solve all the questions about the product.
※ Parameters: 36V(10AH/10.4AH),48V(10AH/10.4AH), with charger, Battery size: 365 * 90 * 90mm.
※ Mileage: The battery-driven driving range is about 30-40 miles (determined by driving speed, load weight, power, and road conditions).
※ High-quality and Long Life: 36V Battery suitable for 500w / 350W / 250W motors. 48V Battery suitable for 1000W/ 750W/ 500W / 350W / 250W motors. charge cycle exceeds 1000 times, with a life expectancy of up to 5 years.
※ Security: High-quality battery cells and built-in 20A BMS protection board can prevent overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, and short circuit, and ensure long life.
※ This waterproof and sturdy casing can be installed in most positions, can resist vibration, shock, and is light in weight. The shell is waterproof!
(as of Sep 30,2023 13:10:29 UTC – Details)