The RaspTank is a crawler mobile robot platform based on Raspberry Pi, it is equipped with a 4-DOF robotic arm that can grab small objects. RaspTank is designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, robotics, programming and electronics. We have written a detailed and illustrated manual with which you can quickly complete the assembly of the robot.
RaspTank has the following characteristics:
1. Equipped with a 4-DOF robotic arm;
2. Object Recognition, Tracking, Motion Detection – based on openCV, can track objects of a specific shape or color;
3. Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection, it can walk along the route you set;
4. Real-time Video Transmission – it can transfer the real-time images taken by the Raspberry Pi camera to a remote computer.
5. Remotely Controlled by APP – You can remotely control the robot through the buttons on the keyboard or the virtual buttons on the GUI.
6. Equipped with 12x WS8212 serial RGB LEDs, these RGB LEDs can be controlled through only one GPIO pin, which can change a variety of colors and indicate the working state of the robot.
1 Set Acrylic Plates
1x Adeept Motor HAT V2.0
1x Raspberry Pi Camera(with Cable)
1x Ultrasonic Sensor Module
4x Adeept WS2812 RGB LED Module
1x Adeept 3-CH Line Tracking Module
2x Gear Motor
2x Motor Seat Set
1x Battery Holder Set
1x Cross Socket Wrench
2x Cross Screwdriver(Small and Large)
1x Winding Pipe
Other necessary accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, Couplings)
STEM Educational Robot – A complete tank robot kit based on the Raspberry Pi(Compatible with RPi 3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included).
Object Recognition, Tracking, Motion Detection – based on openCV; Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection; C/S Architecture – can be remotely controlled by GUI APP on PC; WS2812 RGB LEDs – can change a variety of colors, full of technology; Real-time Video Transmission; Equipped with a 4-DOF robotic arm.
Easy to Assemble and Coding – A 73-pages PDF manual with illustrations is considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
Strong Technical Support – Official forum, Blog, YouTube video and instant feedback with E-mails.
Powered by 2×18650 batteries(NOT included). You need to prepare your own batteries.
(as of Jan 01,2020 15:15:55 UTC – Details)